April is my favorite month because my birthday is April 22. Also because April 1 is April Fools Day! I always say I am moving and people always fall for it. Some people also say your shoe is untied and sometimes they fall for that too.
So do think April Fools Day is fun and funny too?
Well do you? Answer me?
Well I am just going to tell you in my own opinion I think is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So do you think it is awesome too?
My Birthday
My favorite part of my birthday is that I was born on Earth Day!
Well I only have two favorite parts about my birthday and the other one is that I am turning 10
Well BYE !!!!!!
4 comments:
How can you be turning 10 when you are still my baby?
okay next april fools day you should make you self sick and say your moving the next day.since your sick you wont come to school and they will actually think that you moved.then the next day come and scream APRIL FOOLS DAY! right in there face!
that rocked ya well guess what i am turning 9 at least im not 1 year int il going into pupirty from.kaylee
Post a Comment