
Dear 2-3 people that read my blog,
I am in the Mount Juliet High School Marching Band. I am in the colorguard and LOVE it. It is HARD work but in the end I all know it is worth it. In 20 years I can look back on this experience and tell my kids about it instead of telling them how I sat on the couch all day. Now you would think I would be bored out of my mind,but I'm not. I'm not bored because my friends Morgan Malone and Carley Correnti are constantly making me laugh. We all have a good time together. So all in all I am so excited I joined colorguard!!!!! <3
P.S. I am still in the High School Marching Band even though I am going into 8th grade.
Love,
Savannah
2 comments:
Congrats on making the team!
I am so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment