Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Mount Juliet High School Band Of Gold 2012
Marching season so far has been a blast. I have had my ups and downs, but it still has been super fun. The MJHS Band of Gold has come so far. We have grown and improved so much in the last couple of months. Our show is super fun and very different. We have many elements that you usually don't see in a marching band show, and I love it. Being in Colorguard is literally the best thing that has happened in my life. Yeah at times I seriously think about quitting, but without it I would have nothing to do with my life. The band is basically my second family and without them I don't know what I would do. I love being in the marching band and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
--- "The heart and soul of every performer is fueled by the desire to take the emotion out of the crowd and replace it with the fury in the best performance of their life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment